Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Salon Du Chocolat...strictly for chocolate lovers.

It was raining heavily yesterday after work. As much experience as I have gained throughout working here at Jalan Duta in KL, rain is equivalent to major traffic jams. Also equivalent to 2 hours drive back home. Sigh~

Realizing my tummy is drooling for something chocolate-y, I googled for Salon Du Chocolat at Publika. I've always passed by the shop, but never went in. And hastalavista baby..I sure did the right thing. Here's a picture of what the place offered, and instantly made me zoom off to Publika.

Credits to Chiqess
Sad thing was, I was here alone. It was unplanned, so I didn't manage to ask anybody else to tag along.

It's just a sweet petite cafe
Salon Du Chocolat is alike DipNdip. Offering chocolates, chocolates and chocolate-based delicacies. *slurppp*.

And therefore, I chose White Chocolate Crepe to please my happy tummy. And it only costs RM14.90. With no service tax charged. What up?

Dear readers, please wipe your drool off. And ohh..is that your tummy making that grumbling noise?

The menu
My first visit here gave me an out-of-the-world satisfaction. Now I know where to satisfy my chocolate cravings in case I crave for one next time. And also because Dip n Dip in Bangsar is quite far from home.

If you happen to look for a 'chocolate friend', call me. Or if you happen to have a better recommendation to where else can I satisfy my chocolate cravings, tell me. Do! Hahahahaha..


Til next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...