Sunday, August 22, 2010

2nd week of Puasa already?

Man..it's been quite some time now that i'm finally opening up this page. There were a couple of things i need to settle.
Had quizzes and test for the past 2 weeks. So u could say i'd been studying. Though it only mean by studying 24hrs before the test. n if u asked what i did on the rest of the spare days..well~ sorting out my life i guess.

Went terawikh at Kg Bangka2 last 2 days. Only manged to do 8. Why 8? Cuz even at 8..i'm at haze already. So much for a full stomach! So while mama continued with the prayers..i sat at the back. There were a bunch of 10-year old girls chitter-chattering at d back. Gossiping. I heard one said, "Iya..dia tu bukannya pandai sangat. Aku lagi pandai". Haishh..today's kid~ I remembered being 10 and played Sega n Barbie dolls. 
But on the other corner of the surau..there were the opposite of the girls. Or maybe cuz they're younger than 10, and all immature and pure.


and then there was another lot..sisters i assume. Playing around. They weren't noisy..but they were paying clapping..so u could guess how kids..when they play clap..man..the noise. I had to shhh's them sometimes.


Today, went to the Bazaar at Asia City.

it's been 3 days in a row now eating Nasi Biryani. Perghh...the taste is outstanding! Havent been eating biryani for some time now. Probably that's why i'm so indulged by the taste. 

Plans for the coming week;

Monday: due Research assignment. Class at 8am. n guess what? I haven't done it yet! I ought to. I was supposed to go back to college today. I've packed by belongings already. Then my parents and i went to KK..bought some stuffs. Visited my sis in MRSM..only then i realized that i left my wallet at home. Urghh~ Darn it i thought. So instead of going back to college, i went back home. n said to myself, what harm would it be going back to college on monday? Sure was harm..i then realized i had assignments to finish off..n it was too late.
I sure hope i'd make it on time before class starts tomorrow.

Tuesday: nothing much. Boring class. 

Wednesday: Gamelan show in UMS. Uno..we'll meet again!

Thursday: Research Quiz..urghh~ good thing only 3 chapters.

Friday: class as usual. Then go back home. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
for viewing pleasure ONLY.

Poor kid. But i'm sure he's enjoying it. All cold inside. haha. But that's like playing around with your food rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...