Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tasya's Buffet Dinner birthday celebration at Promenade Hotel, KK, Sabah

Okayyy..this post is way too long ago. But i gotta post it anyway.

Celebrated my sis's birthday last February at Promenade Hotel in KK, Sabah. Had a buffet dinner. The food was too good to forget. That's why I sooo.. wanted it to be posted here. So I'd remember forever. *drools imagining*

Promenade Hotel. The lobby from the outside looks like the Bird's Nest Stadium

For starters..

Those oysters were superb! Dipped in with thousand island sauce..I'm speechless. And those yummy sushi! Oh i can eat those forever. *tummy grumbles*

For the main dish, I took...

Carbonaro spaghetti, a scoop of lasagna, steamed pak choy...and of course Round 2 of those yummy oysters with thousand island sauce for the dippers. Actually, I repetitively took those oysters. After one round, I went for the second and third. Or was it four? It's too good man! 

So then, the pastries...

Since we came here to celebrate Tasya's birthday, we made it a lil' different. We didn't actually bought a cake for her. So we took various type of cakes at the pastry table and turn it into one good-looking cake shape like above. There were mini eclairs, blueberry cheese cake, pandan tart, cheese cake, black and white mousse, chocolate oreo cake, and blackforest cake. My favourite? Definitely the eclairs. 

Last but not least, the desserts...

There were various ice-cream flavours available. You can ask for one or two scoop. Or you can eat it with an ice-cream cone. There was also ABC available. By the time now, my tummy was too full to handle. So I only took a small portion of a scoop of vanilla and berry ice-cream with grass jelly, peach slice, mixed fruit and chocolate rice as toppings. Oh, don't forget the extra tasty strawberry syrup!



My sister made this 'tea' for me. However, it didn't really taste like tea cuz..well...I'm sure u can tell by the colour of it right? Anyway, it's a start. So, forgiveness accepted. 




Too bad Danial, my brother couldn't join. He was in KL at the time. What a waste. *evil laugh*

See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...