Saturday, May 12, 2012

12 May 2012


OK yahh..it's my 23rd birthday today. What a small number aite?

Last nite, dine out at 'Putrajaya' in Kuala Dungun with Cyla, Tika, Anne, Ainaa, Din and Muqsit. Shortly after that, Muni, Eyna and Paan arrived, with a choc moist cake (God, my favourite!) and a present.
Happy Birthday Yoyong. Sabah Bha! 
Diorg mendoakan aku jadi Pengerusi Setiausaha? hmm...Aminnn.
I've been longing to buy that notebook for long. Guess I was right not to buy it, cuz I'll be getting it as a present. Btw, love d t-shirt card.

Honestly, I didn't quite expect they'd make a surprise for me. Tho I did have those 'friend instincts' that they'd make one for me. But it's not nice to put expectations on people to make a surprise for u, in which i didn't. Since they did, i was wayy happy. Out-of-d-world happiness.

For many years, my birthday dropped on a sem break. so boo-hoo. This year, my last year in Uni, i had a celebration. *touched*

Today (12 May 2012), is my faculty's Family Day in campus. I was a sub for netball. (I suck in netball. Never played seriously in it before). So mostly, i was a supporter of OPEMS (Operations Management Society, my course club). And i received another birthday card from my roomate/ housemate/ classmate/ coursemate/ wayang-mate, Cyla. 
2 cards. One D.I.Y, one ready-made.
Cyla's hiding her creativity. This card proves she's creative.

Oh, i also got another 'present' from........................................................................................the Sun.
3-layer sunburnt. Urghhh~

My dad was the first in the family to text me a Happy Birthday at midnite. So touched. 

My sister texted me shortly after my dads': Happy Birthday, yg ke-23??? OMG! Smoga pjg umo, murah rezeki, n success always. Nanti tasya hadiahkan kakak jersi Chelsea yg baru. hahaha.
And i replied: Jersi Chelsea? Terbaikkkk!! Nak!!! Sbb kain lap kreta kakak dh koyak rabak. Mmg perlu ganti baru. Trima kasih la byk2.
And my sister turned into Hulk. 

My brother called at 2am. (As if he knows i haven't slept yet). Wished me a happy birthday. And I'm happy~

My mom texted at midnite, n called this morning. She said, Happy Birthday!! Dah 24 tahun la kan? And I was like, Mama!!!! And she laughed.

As for my friends, they're the best. Mostly wished me on facebook. Some wished me personally face-to-face, and even texted me. I haven't replied on Fb yet. I'll wait till midnite. But overall as of today, I'm d happiest person on Earth ('cept for d layered sunburn effect). My face may not b a good expression-ator. But truthfully, it's shining so bright inside, i wish my sunburnt hand was as bright as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...