Friday, July 13, 2012

"Masa dah tamat. Sila letak pen anda sekarang."

"Masa dah tamat. Sila letak pen anda sekarang." Those few words are the most magical, especially if it is the last paper of the semester. What more, the LAST paper of your studies. 

Well...I haven't officially ended my Degree level studies just...yet. Awww.. I've got another 5 months to go before I'm done for good. Awww...~

Those freezing 3 hours in the exam hall today was far better than the previous paper I took. Today was Project Management. The moment the invigilator allowed us to go through our question paper, I smiled. Thank God the questions weren't alien. The only prob, the room temperature was freezing. Slowed me down a bit. They only turned off the air-conds 15mins before paper ended. Too late man. 15min is not enough for me to elaborate all 6 questions in detail. 

Anyway, right after we exited the hall, my classmates gathered round together. Can't believe it's over. In paper I mean. (Let's not talk about intern just yet). 



Will make an entry of my classmates some other time. They're my assets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...