Wednesday, November 12, 2014

That phase in life

You know that feeling when everything you do seems so wrong? That you try all your might to be right, but it just keep straying afar? You double the effort, and its all so wrong!

Well I'm going through that phase now. The past few months were the worst days of my life. Everyday I wake up, with nothing positive in mind. (I am not a pessimistic person). The moment I blink open my eyes, I just wish the days will pass by fast, and I can't wait for night to come. I was not like that last year. Not like that for the past 25 years.

I have never felt so alone my whole life. I am so used to having good people around me. People whom I can talk to. People who take me as their friend. People who want to have me as their team member, a gang.

At this point of time, I'm confused. Confused with the present, and even more about the future. I feel I'm missing out something in life. But what? Career? Peers? Assets? Love? Sigh~

I'm such a coward.

Despite that, I'm still a hypocrite to myself. Always telling myself that everything will be alright. That it's just my feeling that's making things worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...