Tuesday, April 19, 2011

An ex is not equivalent to an enemy.

Somehow i felt like talking about my *koff* ex-boyfriend here. I was never the sort of person who talks much about her personal life. Heck, i don't really have that much followers here. So guess i could wikileak a lil'.


OK..before i move on.. I soo.....hope nobody in particular would read this. Especially my parents *koff*. Cuz otherwise, they'd go "I thought we agreed with no-boyfriends-in-school deal?" Oopssss. 
Hope my brother n sister doesn't read this too, cuz otherwise they'd report it to my parents. Demm. 



I've been in a relationship with guys with the same age, younger, and older. Chinese, Malay, Dusun n a mixed. Slender, muscular and a teddy-bear sort. Rich, moderate and a self-dependent. Muslim, non-Muslim and a convert.

Of all the ex'es..my favourite?
well..it's hard to say, cuz i accepted their proposal the first time was due to certain factors that i like in them.

The reason i accepted the 1st was because he was cute.
OK..i know i sound so girly~ n he was the Hiphop sort of person. I was sooo into hip hop at the time. Mann..it's funny to recall such thing. His 1st gift for me was a box of Guylian chocolate. I felt awry cuz...Alamak..sayang nya nak makan. It was lip-licking good OK? Try Google-ing it.

My 2nd...well...he proposed when i didnt even know him. So I rejected his 1st proposal. Sorry dude. Became friends. n after a while..*Ehem* u-know-what-happened~. During the time, i like guys who were smarter than me. Well hello~..budak MRSM kot dia. For me, smart guys are cute. He plays chess. n right instantly i'd go Yup..he sure is the clever sort. Plus, he knows how to cook. What a bonus!


Thirdly, err....ehmmm...errrrr.......dunno how i actually approved of him. But it was a non-serious relationship. Guess i approved him cuz i was sympathy? Sorry dude..Besides, i did tell u i was already in a relationship rite?


Fourthly. I was never the sort of person who approves just anybody. To get into a relationship, i felt it is important to get to know the person first. But somehow, i chose to break the rule for the first time. I accepted his proposal even before i actually know who he was, apart from his name. Blame my friends for setting me up. But he was handsome OK. Real good-looks. Tall n slender. But because i violated my own conditions, we didn't get along quite well for long.

Fifthly, well, he was good-looking. He play soccer hell good. OK..i fall for guys who play soccer easily. Damn, now everyone knows my weakness. He was good in arts as well. (Bonus!) j'adore guys who could draw. Another weakness shown. Well, this guy here was almost my Mr.Right. But things happen, we broke up. (Full stop).


It may be a full stop for a love relationship, but not for a friendship. See, that's why i still love my ex'es. Love in a sense of Mann...we could really be good friends. We're still in contact tho...only just sometimes.
They've only gone their way. Found a new girlfriend. Be happy. One just got lost in action.
Anyhow...when i see them happy, i feel the same. Cuz they're my friends. and that's exactly what friends should do.
I'm glad i'm not the sort of person who feels like suiciding after a break-up. Cuz i still have God, family and friends. God I'm so thankful.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well, these all happened back in the school days. But right after school..i was back to being single.
I just don't think i'm capable of being in a relationship right now. I'm just gonna have to wait. Wait till one day, another guy exists, and that he'd be the last and only guy for me.






In case you're wondering if its really Nabila a.k.a Yong who is writing this entry, well YES. It's me alright. 

4 comments:

  1. i though i know whose that person of the fifth...hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moi..rahsia kita berdua. hhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku tau sudah...kuang3~ uNo (^___^)v hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...