Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The World is a book. Those who do not travel read only a page.

If only travelling was like going to Agrobazaar (grocery store 200 meters from home, Dungun).

I remembered the least time my mom asked me what sort of guy i wanted to marry. The first thing that blurted out was "Yang suka travel!".
At that time i was like, "Damn..i should've said 'someone pious' or 'someone who can lead me with Islam life'. I was thinking that maybe my mom would say "Travel? Instead of someone pious?" But instead she...

"Hmmm...".

Err..does that mean she understands me? Phew~

Yup..i am so looking out for guys who likes travelling. I mean LOVES travelling. I can't imagine myself sitting at home every weekend, every holiday season..and please not honeymoon too.

Just like my dad. Loves travelling. I've been following my dad's interest for so long. He loves cameras, me too! He loves art, me too! He loves singing in front of people, me too used to.

Truth be spoken, i like to channel people's facebook. I mean friends overseas. Whenever i looked at their photos, it's like they've gone to every country on earth already. Most of which would go with their partners. That's what u call a travelling partner. They're not engaged nor married, but they're travelling partners. Geddit? Please don't make me explain.

OK skip the travelling partner bit.
So NOW i understand why there are a lot of tourists coming to Malaysia, most of which are a couple. So yeah, it's their sort of thing i guess. It's like travelling abroad is as simple as going to the grocery stores. I mean, i sometimes feel sluggish to even start the engine, and off to the store. I'd rather stay home and feed on biscuits. Let alone walk.

Where'd they get the money? Is our currency really that cheap? Still, u gotta pay for the international flight. That is no cheap deal, no?

I always wonder to myself. Am i able to go to Switzerland to see the Alps? London for London Bridge? France for Zidane Eiffel Tower? New York for Neil Patrick Harris Statue of Liberty? Australia for inianwarhadi the Opera House?

I'd be devastated if i were to marry someone who is kaki-rumah. 
Unless he's my pure jodoh, then i've nothing to say.



But these are only my dreams. How i wish upon the stars.

1 comment:


  1. I like your comment to the quotation above. We can see how world is becoming smaller if we can go everywhere we wish to go. Good luck for you !!!
    Gosia from Poland

    ReplyDelete

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...