Friday, July 8, 2011

I got a boyfriend, and i lost a friend

There's this two guys. After they found out i had a "boyfriend", I've never heard from them ever since.


Dudes..(hope you're not reading this)


Can't believe you'd fall for my joke. C'mon..Me? Boyfriend?

On the positive side, it's good u guys did so. Cuz otherwise, my "boyfriend" would be jealous if u still called me, texted me, FB-ing, tweet-ing, BBM-ing, YM-ing and anything else-ing.
I mean any boyfriend would be jealous if another guy hits their girlfriend, and vice versa. (Apart from several guys who just never have a sense of jealousy in their soul. Poor girlfriend).


But dude..i'm dating no one. U guys made my days a lot better, just laughing over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...