Thursday, May 23, 2013

PTD Exam Result!!! *faints*

Well, well, well...the nightmare is here. It's FINALLY HERE!!!

The PTD 2013 Exam Results!!!

It's even a greater nightmare when I...*inhale, exhale*...got this:

"Regret to inform, you have FAILED the exam held on 13/4/13."

Tough luck. I'm a bit sad, but not at a hypertension level. Imagine 20,385 people (probably more) sitting for the same exam, and only a few thousand (or is hundreds?) will go on to the next stage. Plus, I have earlier prepared myself for the worse, which is this (picture above). So I'm quite neutral now. I believe I need to expose myself more to the world. Gain more knowledge and experience, and to never give up on my dreams. 

Besides, this is my first time sitting for the exam. I'm not giving up. God has written down my fate, and I've no idea what. All I know, God is saving me the best for last. *heartening*


To those who have passed the exam, greatest CONGRATULATIONS I bid. All the best in the next stage test, and DON'T YOU DARE pull-out now! You deserve the pass, why quit now?

To those who have failed the exam, worry less. You're not the only one. We are in a pack of thousands. Understand, that there is a limited quota. It's hard enough for us to be studying and sitting for the exam. It's even harder for the examiners to mark our papers and to choose few among many candidates.



P/S: Here goes my counting. PTD Exam Intake #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...