Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm back in UiTM..hadn't had enough of Study Week.T-T. No choice. i need to submit my OM assignment tomorrow at Fast Track. Then to check my OGA... dub..dab..dub..dab...my heart pounds.
Frustrated with HR already. I was expecting and hoping i'd at least get a 30-mark, but i didn't. Good thing that the OGA haven't included our last assignment yet. So i still have hopes of getting a 30. Aminnnn... Please Miss D..have mercy! I'm aiming A for this subject.
After submitting the assignment and looking at our OGAs'...what next for tomorrow?

  • My new IC is ready to be owned..just cant figure when to get it.
  • Haven't taken my last sems' exam result slip yet..(i wish HEA was behind our clusters) -_-'
  • Start studying and memorizing formulas for Investments' paper on Saturday.
  • Do MUET exercises (somehow i'm taking this paper for granted.. n sometimes i even forget that i'm taking d paper this sem..Bad me).
  • Finish reading Lawak Pop Gang that i just bought.
by the way, fyi, i just used up my IPT league allowances, n bought myself an external disk. Weehee..i'm happy cuz i got it at an offered price. I hope i dont regret. I was thinking of buying one at Low Yatt in KL, since thats d paradise for all gadgets n stuffs, n more choices to choose from. But then i'd have to wait till June when i go back. So i thought..Nahh~ nevermind. Just buy and save those movies in your laptop from being deleted. That's practically d reason why i insisted on buying d disk.
Besides, i'm still going to Low Yatt in June..Wish they'll b a camera fair or something.

I love cameras..Unfortunately i dont know where to get the money to buy one. I'll never ask my parents to buy one for me. I want to use my own money. Even if i save money from my monthly allowances, it'll take years to earn. Unless i get a part time job or something. But i'm always busy in sem breaks. ANother problem. -_-'. So wait is all i can do. The only time my parents bought me a camera, was when i was 9. It was a polaroid camera. My first-owned camera. Then i added Spice Girl stickers all over it. Cuz they gave d stickers for free. Wonder how they knew i like Spice Girls? Neway, i Loved it! I still have it save at home. Just not using it. Why? I've no idea myself. Then when i was 16, i bought my first camera. Those kind that uses AA battery and film rolls. But it didn't last long..2 years later, it 'died off'. (-_-'). It only costs RM40 when i bought it. Even if i mentioned d brand, i bet u guys wouldnt know. My third camera was Olympus FE-280. I earned it by working at Paradise Cyber Cafe after SPM. It was my baby. I carried it with me everywhere i went.
Until last year 2009, after Raya. The LCD suddenly captures picture n turn them into pink! i repeat PINK! why pink??? why not brown or BnW? at least i wouldnt hv to edit them in Photoscape anymore. well..what's done is done. It gotten worse after that. The pictures then turned into spooky-sort of effect. In short, it was damaged. Mann..i loved d camera.
But i'm not giving up. I'm still aiming for another camera. I love DSLR, but Mann, d price of it? It'll costs me another laptop. Haish...more years to wait again. I'm in love with this ONE camera i just saw of. Caught my eye that instant. If only i can own it.. Havent askd about the price yet, but i'm confident it costs Thousands... back to daydreaming of many2 years to come again..(-_-').
Oh Olympus PEN E-P1..when oh when can u be mine?

Yup..this is my upcoming baby..in YEARSSSSS..........to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...