Sunday, April 25, 2010

So much for investment..urghh~

Dear Diary~..today's morning sux. I had my Investment final exam paper today. n Mann...i tell u. It's like i'm taking a degree, or even a Master paper! 4-days of non-stop studying n yet i couldn't answer with ease? Why oh why? Worse..Common Stock didn't even come out this sem. Haishh~.
Question no.1: Differentiate between investor, speculator and gambler. it was an OK-K question. 'cept i'm confident i wont get a full mark cuz i didn't elaborate much. Damn~. 2nd question is d point where i start panicking. Shoot! All the way till Q.7. ArgHhh...i hate the moment. Plus with the freezing cold air cond right above my head...i was numb!
Anyway, i managed to answer as much questions a as i could...for 2 hours. Then i stopped writing. I was running blank for 1 thing. So i started scribbling on my draft paper. Then Firdausi went around checking on us..n suddenly stopped at my desk. Guess what made him stop? My Man Utd sticker on my calculator, and my 'whatever' drawing. It wasn't actually a drawing. cuz i suck at it. It was a scribble OK? a Scribble!

Enough with my hatred feelings towards d exam questions.. i suddenly realized i had red spots on my hand. What with all these dengue cases..it worried me.
So right after d paper..i called my mom. "ma..nk balik." Good thing today was Sunday, so she was free. Right after my parents came, we went to the clinic. Phew~ the Doctor said there was nothing to worry about. But these red rashes on my feet..due to allergies...Man they're killing me! I'm cutting down on chicken for d time being. Say hello to Fish! Boo-hoo~.

Right now (11.30pm) i'm in front of d telly. My dad's being an emo. Chelsea's playing that's why! Chelsea just scored. Kalou...AGAIN! Mann..they're desperate on winning. Otherwise, no chance of them winning d league. Somehow my mom's interested in Chelsea too. Oh ho ho..gotta make her realize who d winner really is. ahaha. Glory2 mAN uNITED~.
I'm going back to college tomorrow. Need to start struggling for Malaysian Economic's paper on Thursday. Haish~..

btw..i watched Venom ER on Discovery Science then. Fun fact: ground squirrels are the only snake prey that can stand snake bites. Cayalah~ Its' hints: chewing on snake's dry skin and rubbing some onto skin. Reason: so that snakes are cheated thinking that the squirrels are one of them. This no longer applies to "Wolf underneath sheep's clothing" . but more of a ""Sheeps underneath Wolf's clothing". Funny. Tips i'd have to consider on applying first. Ndak la kali kan sapu kulit ular d badan!

My mom made lempeng just now. Yummy~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...