Saturday, May 1, 2010

Today was my MGT345: Operations Management final papers. Guess what??
I'm cool..i'm happy..i'm relieved..!! So hoping for an A on this subject.
Thank u Miss Myda Eric. U're an awesome lecturer!
i went out of the exam hall at 11.15am. I still had another 45minutes but what else am i to do? I've finished answering all Questions. I wouldn't want to be frozen to numb..like what happened during my Investments' paper. (wouldn't want to talk about that!)

Next papers' on the 4th of May. Human Resource. Hoping an A for that. Though it let me down a lil knowing my assessment marks were not as i hoped it'd be. Anyway, i still have the chance right? I just hope my efforts are worth it. I cant stand seeing an effort being dumped away. So.......pain in d butt!

MUET speaking exam will b on d 5th. I hope...I WISH..d topic i'll get is on 'babies being dumped/thrown away/killed with no mercy'..Cuz i have soooo.....many points i'd LOVE to stress on. Please not on technology. I'm bored already.

Woo...Program Pertukaran Budaya is soo...around d corner! U know what freaks me out??? My P.L position. I'm no leader. I can't even imagine myself briefing to 250++ people on the 21st May. I cant even say No when i was given d position. Cuz:
1. I didn't dare to..(what m i to say?)
2. I thought i'd take it as a challenge.. (n overcome my own fear)
3. Thinking they're trusting my capabilities..(so i thought i would to)
But turns out..i'm not blending in this Leadership thing. No chance me turning in d position now. Boo-hoo Nabila! So all i'm left with is.. K.P Program Pertukaran Budaya UiTM all d way till d end of May.
Hey..before u go off making assumptions that i'm a coward..just give me some time till d end of May to proove something OK? I'm just saying that i cant do this...i cant do that.. cuz sometimes i dont even know what i'm capable of. This is d 1st time i'm held a leader of a BIG program. So Hell i'm nervous! One thing's for sure..I'm gonna have fun with my friends around me. Yipee~.

One Verry sad thing tho...I wont b having a camera~ Devastating. See if i can repair it on time. That is, if they even have spare parts. There's this one shop across Centrepoint that i'm gonna try getting into. It's a camera shop, n they hv camera repair services. Plz..plz..plz...have d spare parts. Even KL doesnt hv any of em nemore. Miracles do happen right? Cant buy new ones..where am i to get d money?? No way i'm asking my parents. I'm gonna earn it myself! Neone in favor of giving me a camera??? haha..digital ones plz. Easier to upload.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...