Saturday, May 8, 2010

My collections: Cam, cell phones, wristwatch, books, comics and Phys.Ed shirts

Today's Saturday, and it's raining outside. The TV's showing Mann. a Hindustan movie. but dont expect me watching. my eyes are stuck on my lappy here. Mama was supposed to watch the movie..but somehow, d movie's watching her. haha. Geddit?
Anyway, i was bored just now. So i took some photos on some of my personal collections. Here are some of my cherishable collections.

This is my Polaroid cam. a.k.a Spice cam. My 1st-ever owned cam. If u read my earlier blog post, u'd know d story behind it.

These are my cam collection.



These r my phone collection. Btw..the bulky phone lying on d floor is my hse phone. I couldn't find my 1st-owned hp. but just so u know how big it is..it's jz d same size as my hse phone. Can u imagine that? It was a Nokia. Got it when i was 14. It was down-to-generation hp. 1st my dad owned it, then he gave it to my mom..then to me. After that..my brother had d chance to use it as well. The iPhone is my latest. Haven't used it yet. Right now, i'm using d green SE. Why m i not using d iPhone?
  • I've only got 1 simcard
  • I'm not used to d function yet (iPhone has too many apps to get use to)
  • I need to buy its' cover 1st (i'd be devastated if it scratched)
But i'll use them in the holidays. i Promise.


Below are my Mmuaxx..Mmuaxx..muaxx...comic collections. I'm not d sort of person who collects all kinds of comics. I'm not an anime lover. I can read a friends'..but i dont collect anime comics. Gempakstarz are the greatest publisher. i dont collect those with series tho..I hate having to read a story n knowing that it is to b continued..huhu. I'm proud i managed to collect ALL Zint's Under 18 series.. Weehee~.
Up unil now..i haven't bought K.O King. Wait till i go back to KL..then I'll go comic shopping!! Darn i missed d book fair at PWTC..Why O Why haven't they organize a book fair here in KK? 

for picture purpose only. I NEVER put my comics on d floor. It's nicely organized on my bookshelf.


I'm not a book person really. I was into Enid Blyton when i was in primary school. I have tons of his collection. Then i stopped collecting when i started going into secondary school. Lame~. I was like "I'm a Teen. I don't Read Books!". Then when i was in Form 3..i started to be serious in collecting comics. in the same year, when i went shopping in Carrefour, a book caught my eye. It was "Can You Keep a Secret" by Sophie Kinsella. I fell in love reading its' synopsis. After that..d only book i look onto is those by Sophie Kinsella. So far, below are d only collection i have. I'm looking forward in collecting her Shopaholic series. But...that's gonna take time. Cuz one book costs approx RM35. Darn~

My watch collection. I'm currently using the white one on the right.

My autographed former schools' shirt. This one's signed on my last day of school in Taipei British School-2000. It was my PE shirt.



This is my SMK Likas's PE shirt. Signed on the last day of school in 2006.





This is my SMK Likas's hostel shirt. Signed on the last day of my stay in hostel-2006.

2 comments:

  1. Your watch collection is great. Thank you for giving readers a glimpse of your collectibles.

    ReplyDelete

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...