Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Yeehaa!
Surely u guys can guess why..
Final Exam for this sem is FINISHED!
That's why!! 

I had MUET speaking exam this morning. It went well. Our topic was
"The Most Important Preparation before Going to an Interview". 
  • Getting info on the job
  • Getting info on the organization
  • Wearing appropriate attire
  • Improve communication skill
In the end, we concluded on "Getting info on the job" as d most important preparation for an interview. My fellow candidates did well. Each with "May i interrupt? May i add something? I agree with u, but...," Nanot did much better than i remembered when she did in Part 2. Mann..i think BEL 260:Preparation for MUET is a lot harder than the real MUET exam. Alhamdulillah la. Fiqa was good too. u know wht? June was supposed to be in our group, n somehow, the examiner took June out from our group..n Irsyad took her place in ours. But thanks to him..right after our exam, he drove us back to Cluster. Otherwise, we'd have to wait for the bus, which i wouldnt know when. It was 10am..i bet d bus would come after 12pm.. Thanks Irsyad!

I'm at home now. Rasnah's sleeping over. Yes it is d start of our sem breaks already. But not for some of us. We're booked d whole month. I've only a 3-day off before i'll be registering back to UiTM for KAKS. A 5-day entrepreneurship course.
Right after that..i'm off to a 7-day Perkampungan Budaya and a 10-day Program Pertukaran Budaya. 
I'm really tiring myself out. But looking on d bright side..if i didnt put myself into all these programs, i'd be at home producing fats! haha. I hate holidays for dat reason. Wake up in d morning, n shower. d next thing i'll reach is d remote control. Then i'd b a potato couch till 12pm where i get up to get sumthing to eat. then back to d TV till Mama gets back from work at 6pm. At night is still TV. TV, TV, TV all day long. So at d end of the holiday, what i get is a 5kg additional unwanted -where-d-hell-do-these-come-from fats!
So that's d reason y i'm joining all these programs n making myself busy in d holidays. I was thinking of getting a part time job sometimes. But cant do this time. My May is fully scheduled. So i'm only free in June. But i'm going back to KL. The tickets have already been booked. Yippee~
My family n i have plans already for June. We're going Cuti-Cuti Malaysia. Terengganu to be exact. n my grandparents are going as well. Weehee..it's been a long time since we went on a family holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...