Friday, April 9, 2010

This week was Exhausting Week. What with the tests and last-minute assignments.. Mann..i'm proud i made it through! Today's Saturday..i'm off from any activities. That's why i chose not to follow Tim, Ras, Ikhlas n Ros to KK. Just hoping they dont go watch
Clash of the Titans...not without me. Suits me! Sape suruh x ikut?
Yesterday was hell of a day. Started off with Operation Management test 2..it was OK on the 1st Question. Then moving on to the 2nd Question..i was like.."What da-? Is this supposed to b a Constant Workforce Strategy type or a Vary type?". It took some time deciding which. In the end.."Arghhh~..Next!!!" Third Question was much easier. it was on Work Measurement. Then the theory part was my favourite. I managed to answer ALL questions. What a relieve. Looking at d time..I still have an hour. So back to Q.2. Mann..i can't even start a step. I've never seen such Question. The lecturer said it was an easy, direct Q. Yeah~ easy! the lecturer saw us all stucked on the 2nd question, so she gave us hints. Yet not a glimpse of any hints am i liable to accept. So i went with my heart n do what i had to do. Obviously the lecturer wont give me d answer, so just Tawakal.
Then it was Investment class..Last lecture for the semester. For FIN329 subject that is. Next week was supposed to be our final lecture week. But for Investment Management, next week is left for FIN329 Quiz and Test. Of all the subjects..this is what concerns me the most. I hope i'll be able to revise on time, as FIN 329 is the 1st final paper for this sem which is on this 25th.
Third class for d day..ECO 261. All assignments accumulated since February was collected today. I repeat...since February! We were given assignments n due date. Yet the lecturer never collects it on time. So we just kept it in our files...till today. btw. I'm sorry to some people for hating me cuz i just reminded Sir of the SDC assignment. but C'mon lah..it was a February assignment. u guys should've done that months ago. Remember? Anyway..this subject is the 2nd most concerned subject for this sem. (I'm panicking already. ECO 261 papers' on the 29th.)
Yess...end of class for this week. FuHh~ In d night..i'm laughing. Next time u guys go to YouTube, find 'Kumar Drag Queen'. He's a verry funny she-he. haha. You'll find out! The best ones are those that has Part 1, 2 n 3. He's wearing a black dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...