Friday, May 20, 2011

12th May 2011. What a date!

In case you're wondering what's so special about this date, it's my birthday hello??

I'm so glad this year's birthday was much better than the past 3 years. Cuz everytime 12th of May arrives each year, it would be the start of a semester break. The time where students and my friends are all busy packing up to go back to their kampung. The time when i would celebrate my birthday either alone or just me n my mum at home. And only in the weekend will my dad come home from Labuan and my sister from her boarding school to have a proper birthday celebration. Usually, an eat-out and a cake.

But this year, 12th of May was without my family. On the other hand, i had my granny, my cousins, and my friends. And on this day, my friends and i went to Sunway Lagoon. Sort of like a birthday celebration thingy. I went there with these people. They were my friends back in UiTM Sabah.

Too bad we didn't fully enjoyed ourselves. The weather was OK at first. Until the rain came. We had to cancel the swimming part. And the ATV ride. Urghhh. Only managed to ride the pirate ship, the not-so-challenging roller-coaster, the Scream Park, the bungee-trampoline, paintball try-outs, and the teacup spinner. I sooo...wanted to try out the bungee-jumping, but it was expensive. I'm gonna have to wait for my parents. $$$. 

Anyway, i'm most happy when it came to the birthday present part. These are the presents i got this year.
Mama n Papa. As a convo present as well. 
RM12.50 from Tasya. What a number!
Danial. Our favourite, Japanese food.

Moneybox from Ros.
Homemade choc moist cake by Kak Diana and  Abg Ezrik. *drool*
Versace perfume set. From my cousin, Bob.
Cutie mug from Paklong n Maklong.
Choc cake *drool* from Ros, Ikhlas and Rasnah.
Handphone holder by Tika.

THANX YA'LL...!!! Thankx for making my birthday this year, a day to cherish forever. Forget how old i am now, the thoughts matter more. 
Oh plus, Tim promised to give me a birthday present too. Supposedly at convo, but didnt happen. So in the end, she said she's post it over. It's a book by Sophie Kinsella. My favourite author! Can't wait..can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...