Friday, May 20, 2011

UiTM Convo-ed me!

15th May 2011..another date to remember.


After having fought through critical subjects i.e accounts, economics, management, Islamic studies, English, finance, research methodology and entrepreneurships, i am finally a UiTM Diploma in Business Studies's graduate. 


Having gone through 3 years of study, i've gone through times where i was scolded for not assigning tasks on time, having a report rejected, being forced to do another person's task, memorizing like hell for quizzes, tests and exams, having a roommate who can see 'things', being bullied by classmates by having to be part-time class representative, being stepped by a 3-inch heels whilst fighting for the bus, being blamed for something i didn't do, being accused for bringing illegal items that wasn't even mine, lost a shirt at the laundry, gotten a C+ for Financial Accounting and a Band 4 for MUET. Urghhh~

Although, the best part was, i was a member of Jawatankuasa Kesenian Pelajar UiTM Sabah,  being a gamelan performer, joined the dance group for Program Pertukaran Budaya UiTM at UiTM Segamat, Johor, Project Leader for Program Integrasi Nasional Pertukaran Budaya 1 Malaysia UiTM, being a volunteer for Supermits-Sports Day, a ball-picker & so-called secretariat for the Liga Bolasepak IPT, picnic, futsal match and sungkai with classmates, escaped class with almost-the-whole classmates to go to 1Borneo and watched Legend of the Fist, being ushered by a senior and a footballer, and even won first place in the Bookmark Design Competition.
I also had the opportunity to pursue my studies at UiTM Kota Samarahan, Sarawak for the Student Exchange Program for one semester in Part 4. 

All the toils and hadwork was finally paid off on this particular day. I had my parents with me on that day. So it was really meaningful. Having heard my name annouced had me on mixed feelings. What more, i had to wait after more than 2000 graduates before it was my turn. 

After the indoor event took place, it was time for the outdoor. Mann, it was burning hot. Sweats were running down like rainfalls. Either way, i was very happy. I get to reunite with my friends who i longed to meet. I met a long-lost friend whom i had known when i lived in Taiwan a decade ago. She had her convo on the same day! I received a bouquet of flowers and a convo teddy from my parents.


I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Mama and Papa for paying for my 3-year study fees, providing me sufficient monthly expenses, giving me enough moral supports, for being my loyal driver, and for some many other reasons i should be thankful of. 

Thank you to all the lecturers of UiTM Sabah and UiTM Sarawak for all the toils and hard work in educating me various subjects for me to learn, and for me to graduate on time. Thank you for being patient for having me as your student. I may not be as burdensome, but i have my weaknesses. 

Thank you to all my friends, classmates or non, u guys rock my uni life. Little did i imagine i'd miss u guys like crazy now. I keep reminiscing all the good times we had. The bads too! And especially all the funny moments. 

Like how we all escaped class to go to 1B and watched a movie. And how we escaped Finishing School to eat at Juara Nasi Ayam. I guess the most memorable part was fighting for the bus everyday, and yet still complain all the time. And how we hate certain bus drivers, and the Pak Guards on the whole. How we blame the bus drivers for being late every time we came to class late. How we complain the foods at the cafe were not good, or that the workers were lazybums cuz they didn't serve food at certain times. And even complain the stuffs sold at Co-op were expensive. We even accused the uni didn't pay the bills every time the power and water supply went off. Dumb us. We hated the fact that other campus was allowed to wear short sleeves, and ours couldn't. We hated going to co-cums every week, and wished it rained heavily each time. (Which never happened). We hated assignments. Always. 

Man, i really missed my friends Missed having complaining session, gossiping hours, ghost storytelling, and eating at congregations. I missed yelling at people in the college who sang their heart out and disturbing others asleep. 

Well, those were the times i had with my Sabahan friends. Guess i'm gonna have to start building another memorable event with my friends here in Dungun. 

Another book closes, and another book opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...