Thursday, September 8, 2011

To Dungun with love....ssssss

Sigh~ (blom apa2 dah mengeluh)

Mann, can't believe holiday is coming to an end. I came back to Dungun last Monday. Looking fair-well excited as the new semester indicates a new spirit. Spirit equals to a whole new resolution (like a New Year resolution sorta thing).
But somehow everything started collapsing. (Almost). I thought class started on Sunday (week starts on a Sunday here, geddit?) Turns out..class will only start on a Wednesday. Duhhh~


Back to the Monday issue. Well, i was accompanied by my parents in driving back to Dungun from KL. As i set foot at my rental home, my dad and i started cleaning the front porch. While my dad n i were lifting bricks, my dad found a centipede. Yuck!
So from then on, we became a lot more cautious. We used our feet to shift the bricks. And that's when things became a lot more hectic. I found this:

Say euwww~
Let's zoom in a bit more...
slimey~
We couldn't just let it go off. So i killed it. (Sorry~)
The ants helped the last bit. Few hours later, skeleton was all that's left.

It was a baby snake. Somehow, we knew. If there was a baby, then there's a mother.

Darn right i was. Yesterday (Wednesday), the mother 'came'. I was reversing my car into the porch, when i caught something black slithering. I didn't know what type of snake it was then. All i planned to do was to take my steering-lock and bang in into its head. But right after i opened the door, it quickly ran slithered into a drainage. (Good thing i didn't panicked). I quickly took 2 bricks and covered each entrance of the drainage so that it wouldn't run slither away. I called my dad for help. He warned me not to do anything to the snake alone. (Darn. All i wanted was to become a hero. LOL everyone).

So i seeked help from the next door neighbor. Wasn't much help. Too busy handling customers. (Next door neighbor is a food stall). But he did mention he'd seen several snakes before at our areas. Pffftttt.

So in the end, i called 999, which later linked me to JPA Dungun. Several minutes after the call, 3 'actual heroes' came to the rescue. (Darn i wasn't part of it). And sure called attention to the 'next door neighbor and its customers.
JPA doing their job
i learned that by spraying the snake with Ridsect helps to make them drunk dizzy.
Making the rescue a lot more easy.
"Sepandai2 ular masuk saluran air, akhirnya kena tangkap dek JPA jugak". -Yongcakap-
This is a black cobra if u must know.
into the sack it goes. And please dont ever come back.

Lesson of the day: Make sure your house compound is CLEAN AT ALL TIMES! Don't ever create a place that makes the snake or other venomous creatures think that they are welcome.

I'm glad nothing bad happened to me, nor to anybody else. I'm sharing my experience here, so that everyone else will always be extra careful when dealing with these sorta thing.

Word of Advice: Do call 999 if something like this happened to u. DON'T take matters at your own hands. Regardless of how much info u gain after watching Discovery, Animal Planet or National Geographic channel  on snakes. Cuz u just never know what snake it is you encounter.
One bite of a snake will cause u suffer for eternity. It'd be better if u died, but what if u were paralyzed? Nauzubillah~

2 comments:

  1. wow.. how crazy it is...cobra tue..but thats cool...but first of all tq for JPA to help u to solve ur problem..next time u should more carefully and rajin2lah bersihkan halaman rumah....Oh yea....sandi jgk korang punya tmpt ada ular....KAwasan kampung kah???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depan umah, kampung2. Umah aku semi-D..so agak housing area. Blakang umah aku, student degree. Diorg blom balik Dungun, so mmg semak la umah diorg. Effect pada umah aku jgk. Umah aku..ntah la. Mo tunggu aku balik Dungun kali baru yg lain mo bersih. heh heh.

    ReplyDelete

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...