Monday, September 19, 2011

To KB with love~

Plan for the weekends...to KB ya'll. (It's Kota Bharu...not Kota Belud).

I've never been to KB before. Well...let's just say, Kelantan on the whole. I've set foot before in Kelantan years and years back. We were on our way to Kuantan, so we sorta stopped by somewhere in Kelantan (somewhere Southern). So, i can't really say i've 'been' to kelantan. I've been everywhere else in Malaysia, but not Kelantan.


But this weekend..to Kota Bharu people!


Geez...what's with the excitement u ask? Hmm..blame my housemate, Anne for telling me the luxury of foods and where people call, "Shopping Heaven" there in KB.

Okay readers...will update more of the getaway sooner or later.

Let's take a lil peek shall we..

Wakaf Che Yeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...