Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Interview with Nabila Yong

I went blog-walking just now. SInce i'm B-O-R-I-N-G..i copied these questions for me to answer. 
Hah...so lame~
but what da heck?


3 names in your message inbox
#1 Ieka 014
#2 Dega
#3 Nanot Maxis

your main ringtone
Let's Just Fall in Love Again- Jason Castro

what u did at 12 last night?
facebooking, blogging, downloading, and create logo for ENT300 proposal

who was the last person you went out with? where?
Dega, Tika n Aida...to I.P. Makan at Sri Keningau= RM6.50. Punye mahal..nasi separuh, hati buya, sayur, n ice lemon tea. -_-'

the colour of t-shirt you're wearing now
hitam itu menawan~

the last thing you did
facebooking

3 of your everyday favorite items
#1-lappy
#2 - Crocs
#3- $$$

the color of your bedroom
putih itu suci~

how much money in your wallet now?
RM 50 to survive till d end of this month..credit lak dh nk abis. Then byk lagi benda nk bayar..-_-'

how's life?
awal2 sem ni..OK la. x stress sgt. Wait nx month.

your favorite song?
skang tgh layan Let's Just Fall in Love Again ngan Cooler Than Me

what will you do next weekend?
Mama...nak balikkk!!!!!

when was the last time you see your mum?
2 weeks ago...thats why i need to go back this weekend. Besides..havent given Mama her birthday present yet. Dh belated 1 week dh nie.

where is she now?
Home Sweet Home

when was the last time you talk to your parents?
couple of days ago..tny khabar

who is the last person that talked with you last night?
Mimi...cuz she budged in  my room mintk ajar dia finance..

the last surprise you got?
my junior from high school got married!! OMG~ she is so...young!

last thing you borrowed from your friend?
pendrive Ras

who is your bf/gf/husband/wife?
My diploma study is my loyal boyfriend..but i'll b ending our relationship by the end of this year. Sorry..it's called life. Will be meeting Mr Degree...Aminnn~

what do you feel right now?
i feel like going to sleep...but it's Maghrib. so wont do.

wanna share with who?
i dont wanna share my sleep with anybody. Nnt masuk mimpi sama2 cam movie Inception tu..buat confuse je..sampai ke 3rd degree punya dream watpe? Cuma yg bestnye..kita leh design our dreams je la.

who know your secret?
me myself n i.

they keep your secret?
i hope so..but i wouldnt mind. My top secret is only kept for myself. I only tell minor secrets to friends. Sorry~

are you angry with someone?
Nahh..malas ah nk cari gaduh.

what do you order at Mc'D?
1st choice: Happy Meal Cheeseburger..only if the toy best..klau terlampau kiddie..then to the 2nd choice
2nd choice: Big Mac set
3rd choice: Spicy Chicken McDeluxe 

the last time you feel so sad?
cant remember

mahu tag?
tag sendiri la ye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...