Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just for Laugh~

OK, first of all...todays' one and only class..MKT361: Principles and Practice of Selling is canceled. Whipee~ or maybe not so whipee~ Make it today, four classes had been canceled since the opening of the new semester a.k.a last week! We're really having problems with the shortages of lecturers, y'know? So if any of u people have the heart n courage to be our lecturer..do come to existence. Besides..it is my final semester in UiTM Sabah..(unless i continue my degrees here). Wouldn't want to take any risks of dropping my grades now, would i? Mama..Papa..do pray for my success in any way..*wink*

Anyway, i woke up quite late today. Thanks to my phone alarm! Somehow i think Nokia's alarm is more effective than my SEs'. I remembered using Nokia, i'd get up right instant when the alarm goes on. Unlike this SE i'm using, i end up snoozing the alarm for 10 minutes....or maybe 20, 30.....1 hour sometimes. Ouch! 
After taking my shower, got dressed, ate a Jacob biscuit and drank Ribena, i went to settle a couple of things at the Student Affairs. Well again, since i had no class today..Tim n i decided we'd go to KK n catch a movie or something. Nanot came along. Rasnah n Ikhlas couldn't make it. Poor them..one has red eye..the other with a fever. Bad time for getting ill. 

So the three of us bought tickets for Despicable Me. 


God....the characters were a bunch of cuties! I wonder who owns the voice of Agnes and the yellow minion 'cousins' of Gru..haha. Kawaii x3!~ Next movie listed on my Must-Watch List would be Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak Lagi and Vampire Suck Movie. JPBCL fascinates me cuz the 1st version was wayy hilarious. Shaheizy Sam is also another reason. Not cuz i'm a big fan of his or anything..just cuz his character in the movie is so easy-going. I like easy-going people. Vampire Suck Movie is on the list cuz it's a parody of the Twilight and the High School Musical.. Besides, i try not to miss any of these "_______ Movie" series. It's just so fun n entertaining to watch. Mimicking other movies etc etc etc.

So after the movies..we strolled around the shops. Nanot was looking for sandals. I wanted to buy some stationaries. n Tims' with hers.
But what's most important!..i bought something that was not on my shopping list. Nor was it in my Must-Buy list. Tho it is in my In-Your-Dreams List.  Cuz why?
  • I never expected it exists, really!
  • I've only seem 'em in someone's blog (i messaged the supplier for more infos..but hadn't received any feedbacks)
  • No way its sold in Sabah..at least yet. But i've never even seen one sold in KL (or maybe cuz i didnt do my homework well~)
Well...i did managed to buy and own one. So before u get really pissed and start banging your head on the computer screen, anxiously waiting and asking, "What da- vuvuzela did Nabila buy herself?"....i might as well tell u what it is. But just so u know, i was passing the shop by accident. It was just a small ordinary gift shop..(I was at a walking pace, head to the shop.n .eye contact to the "it")..n sort of made an emergency brake. So i reversed back n i was like gagagaga....~ Eyes wide. Mouth-open. 
OK~ Sorry..i guess i kindda got carried away. Needless to say..have a look at the "it".



 If u're one of those who says, "This is it? I've been listening (or reading~) to your babble for long enough, and this is it?". Well tough luck for u guys! 
Yes..this is It! I am the proud owner of this LOMO underwater camera. It only costs me RM59.90. Cool huh? It may not be technologically up-to-date, since it uses films to take pictures. But it's mine! I may not afford to buy those antique cameras, nor the DSLRs'..but maybe i will one day. It's sort of gonna be my lifetime hobby/achievement. To collect as many sort of cameras i could in my life. LOMO's my latest collection. If u kept up with me with my older posts..u'd see my other cam collection. So far, i'm only buying what i can afford. 

Well, i guess i've had enough babbles for today. Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...