Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Blues vs Harimau Malaya

I am such a snail! 

Sorry if you're reading this and wondering why that is such a good idea to start a write-up.
I meant to say that I am so slow in updating my blog. I don't usually have the luxury time to update stuffs right after. I tend to hold the topic for a while, say, 1 day later, or maybe a week later. But I have a record of delaying my story-telling a month after! Major slow! Guess I'm gonna have to learn from Turbo the snail then.


Now here's the real story.


Last Sunday, was my mom's birthday! Also, my family and I went to the Chelsea vs Malaysia XI friendly match game at Shah Alam Stadium. My dad and sister is a hardcore fan of The Blues. My brother and I, on the other hand, the Red Devils. My mom? She supports any team that wins. Hahahaha. Watching football games in stadiums have been our family's favourite pastimes. But ever since we moved to Sabah, we stopped going for a while. Now that we're back in KL, we have got to start all over!

My sister was the first one who was so eager to get the tickets for The Blues. Her friends' dad's friend's friend (not sure how long the chain goes) were selling them. But my dad, being extra precaution about scammers, surveyed the tickets himself at several Adidas and TicketPro outlets. 

Turns out, my sister was late in purchasing the tickets from her friend, which was later sold out. Instead, we bought our tickets at a TicketPro outlet in Sungai Wang. RM88. Pretty costly. There were cheaper seats for RM45, but watching the game from behind the goalpost? Not the best view ever. But paying RM408 nor RM308 is really that worth it, despite having the best view at the grandstand. 


We sat at the purple zone. Upper tier.
So since I'm not a big fan of Chelsea. Why bother going? 
For the sake of Jose Mourinho, Petr Cech and John Terry of course. *smirk*. My sister was head over heels on Lucas Piazon because of his cuteness. Whereas my mom was excited to know the man behind the name of Lukaku. hahahaha. 

Here's the view from our seats.
It was a fun match to watch. Seeing Mourinho standing and watching his boys on the field. Exactly the way he is on TV! Rajagopal was a lil different than usual. This time, he was wearing a windbreaker! Hiding his usual white shirt he wears that symbolizes luck (according to some). Anyhow, every player played exceptionally well. Kudos to Amri Yahyah for playing so professionally well. At least that's how I see it. It's always him I see that plays really good. Why aren't there any international team importing him? Because of his seniority perhaps? 


Final score: 4-1. Hey, at least we managed to break the 'chicken egg'. Plus, it's only a friendly match. 

After the game, we had to walk a few kilometers to our car, where we parked outside the stadium compound. When we arrived earlier, the whole parking lot was already full. Plus, it'd be a lot hectic with traffics and having everyone exiting the car park all at once. So hence, we chose to park somewhere more tranquil (giteww). 

It's been 9 years since I last came to Shah Alam Stadium.
.
.
.
(I have more pictures. Will update later. When I have the time. Maybe tomorrow. Or next week. And I promise, it won't be next month.!)
.
.
.
.


P/S: Barcelona's coming to Malaysia!!! Omaigod. Omaigod. But 10 August??? Ain't no good date. I'll be in Penang for Raya. Sigh. *inhale* Sigh. I miss the chance to see the world's No.1 player: Messi! Goodbye Messi. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...