Saturday, June 18, 2011

Say goodbye to yesterday, and Hello to tomorrow

It was just a few days back when i felt proud of my brother gaining good grades for his study. Weehee. Congrats Danial! Way to go!

Well, my result for the last semester was released yesterday. Guess what??? I got a 4-flat!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.I'm kidding. Please laugh your butt out.


Gaining a 4-flat is no easy task. My whole life, i've only managed a 4-flat once, during the last semester for diploma. Cool eh? 

(Yong, takyah nak berlagak. Tu rezeki, sila bersyukur).

Well, luck  no longer is at my side. (At least for now). But i did manage to break my own record :: For gaining the worst GPA all my life. Sigh~ 

I have nothing to blame, but myself. I've always take things for granted. Knowing Bachelor levels are no longer like Diplomas. Before in Dips, subjects were mostly of 3 credit hours. And now? It's 4. So obviously, i should have increased my toils and hardwork. But did i?

Yeah i did! But maybe i'm just not there yet. Thanks to yesterday, i now have my benchmark. 

I so hope i've learnt my lesson. 


Hopes for the next semester:

  • Dean List........a must! I may not be able to opt for Anugerah Naib Canselor, but i still have the chance for 1st Class level. Please oh Please, let my dreams come true.
How?
  • I wanna join the Gamelan team. It's been months since i was last active in a club. Totally miss playing the Gamelan. And totally miss my Gamelan team in UiTM Sabah.
When can i play these?
  • Kota Bharu, here i come. Okay, this has nothing to do with my studies, but i really, really, really want to go to KB. Aimed spot: Rantau Panjang, Wakaf Che Yeh, and many more. What is there you ask? Shopping..teeheehee. It's like a shopping heaven there. It's like Padang Besar in Perlis, and Sarikin in Sarawak. I don't play Prada, LV, Gucci...but Made in Thailand for me would do. It's all i can afford anyway. (Mama, Papa, don't worry. I won't ask for your money. Unless if you insist in giving me some. *wink*) 
Ehh...Macam kat Uptown.
F.y.i; This is a mosque. It's called Beijing Mosque. Universal eh? Location: Rantau Panjang.
  • Rantau Abang...to see the turtles. The last time i went there with Tika, the people there said; "Penyu cuti hari ni". When translate to a more meaningful sentence, would sound like this, "It's closed". (I should've known Terengganu is silent on Friday).
Aww cute. Save the turtles. DON'T EAT them you criminals!
I think I've said enough. Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...