Sunday, November 11, 2012

Guys are super hot when they...

Just suddenly got me wanting to post this entry. As opposed to what I posted HERE
Below are several traits in a guy that...for me, is super hot. 
So if people ask what sorta guy I fall for easily, I'd answer these:

1. Pray five times a day.
It shows he can be a good leader in the family. And he puts God at number 1 in everything he does. 

2. Family guy
It shows he loves his family and make them a priority in everything. 

3. Funny
Fun and laughter is needed in a household. The more we laugh, the happier.
It also shows that he isn't the hot-tempered type of guy. 

4. Play sports
Sportsmen are super hot. It's shows they are health-conscious and puts sports as a pastime, which is good.

5. Loves travelling
I need somebody to travel with. Be it within the country or abroad. It shows he's open to new things in life and believe in continuous learning and experience. 

6. Can cook
When a guy cooks (be it success or failure), he is super duper hot. It shows he put in effort to make the house not a burdening responsibility for the wife. If he is able to do other chores, I'd fall in love with him over and over again.


Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...