Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The timeline

23 years ago I went on my first flight trip

17 years ago I set foot in Taiwan

13 years ago I set foot in Hong Kong

13 years ago I set foot in China

12 years ago I went on my first cruise trip

12 years ago I set foot in Japan

10 years ago I loved durian.

9 years ago I didn't like Mee Goreng Mamak

7 years ago I set foot in Brunei

6 years ago I prefered Friendster than Facebook

6 years ago I reached the peak of Mt.Kinabalu

5 years ago I was somebody's girlfriend

3 years ago I decided to start blogging I'm Learning

4 months ago I set foot in Indonesia Learning Through Experience to Indonesia

2 hours ago I read someone's blog and inspired me to make this entry

1 minute ago..I say time's up. Got a line-up in my To-Do list, and yet I have the time to budge it an entry. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cambest jer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...